Friday, January 23, 2009

Oops!! I've been absent for a long time... :(

Hey Guys..

All you there!! I know I have been absent for a long time now & I know thts pathetic. How can some1 be away from her own blog for as long as an year!!

Anyway.. Here's a new year and a fresh start with brand new resolutions.

I am gonna start blogging again and will try to post something every alternate day.

For the first day after almost a year,

Munch on this,
This is something I made recently. I wished I could set a tune for this one. I want to really make this a full fledged song.

This song is for all you guys n gals out there who wish to be left alone (almost everytime to want the world bak).. :)

Lemme live my life my own way,
Don’t fuss about, Dnt temme what to do and when to do and how to do and why to do,
Don’t mess with me, don’t come my way,
Lemme do it my own way coz m a bird n I wanna fly n I wanna scream and I wanna love and I wanna dream n I wanna stay alive and then survive in my own way…

Lemme just a breathe a lil, Lemme own myself awhile,
Lemme dance to my tunes, Lemme cry and then agn give a try…
Coz I am not ready to get smothered this way n m not ready to be bothered this way
With your hopes and dreams, with your world and life,
And I am not ready to take it the way you want me to.
I am not a mat and I am not a rat and I am not a slave and I am not a brat.
I am just a girl and I am just so human and I wanna fly and breathe a lil.
I just wanna drown in the sun so bright, in the wild light and in the pale moonlight,
Lemme just bring some life to my life so dry, lemme just drink my passion,

Lemme just fly so high and Lemme just lemme try and lemme just give some love to me.
Lemme just dream a dream and lemme just sing a song n lemme just dance a dance, just lemme free…..(2)

So far I have done what you wanted me to, I have cried but you never saw,
I have hurt myself but you weren’t bothered, I have broken in front of you but you never thought,
It was fine for you as long as I was doing what you wanted me to.
It was fine for you coz I am not you.
I’ve been thrown away and I’ve been torn apart and I’ve been throttled and murdered numerous times.
I’ve lost a lot and I’ve forgotten things and I’ve given up again, numerous times.
But I keep living and I keep giving but you never saw.
Your eyes r closed, and they’re so, so far, you cnt see me anymre getting torn apart.
What am I, Who am I, Why am I, How am I?
There is no, no answer for anything, anytime.
I live here with my fears, with my broken dreams and my shattered heart.
I am trying to mend my mind, And I am trying to mend my life,
I am trying to get back the art, I am trying to get back the voice,
I am trying to love me.

So now,
Lemme just fly so high and Lemme just lemme try and lemme just give some love to me.
Lemme just dream a dream and lemme just sing a song n lemme just dance a dance, just lemme free…..(2)

No comments:

Anu's World

Welcome to My World!!!